Shamanic Healing in Evergreen CO
Liz Gómez of Ewassa offers shamanic healing sessions in a mountain setting between Evergreen and Conifer Colorado, in a location that is easily accessible from Denver (20 minutes from the intersection of 470 and 285).
A certified shamanic practitioner trained in Andean shamanic techniques through the Four Winds Society, Liz helps clients release old patterns and emotional imprints and support them in finding deeper meaning in their lives.
Shamanic Healing Services
The shamanic services Liz offers include:
- Releasing emotional imprints from past traumas, loss, abandonment, depression, anxiety, etc, so that you can shift old patterns and step into a new way of being
- Removing dense energies that interrupt the flow of life force energy throughout your body and can lead to illness
- Healing family wounds and generational patterns
- Relationship cord-cutting to eliminate unhealthy relationship ties that drain your energy
- Entity extraction to remove intrusive souls and help them transition to the light
- Soul retrieval to help integrate lost parts of self and move toward wholeness
- Destiny retrieval to map a new path forward in life where you know and use your unique gifts for the greater good and live in harmony with your deepest calling
We also invite you to explore the nature-based events we offer at Ewassa – full moon fire ceremonies, new moon despacho ceremonies, emotional cleansing rituals at the river and more!
“I wholeheartedly recommend Liz’s services! She has conducted several healing sessions for me. Each time, I could not believe how knowledgeable, connected and caring she was in her work. She helped heal a very deep wound in my ancestral line and I was able to connect with my family in ways I have never been able to before. She truly is a gifted healer.” – Stephanie Stockham-Ronollo
“Liz is fully present and possesses great clarity. She was able to cut cords for me releasing old attachments. My sessions with her have been cleansing and have lightened my spirit. She is a great healer and shaman.” – Heather Wallaesa
“Liz’s integrity, quality of touch, visual acuity, sense of humor, empathic qualities, gentleness, ability to keep her perspective and balance as changes occur in the healing session are comforting and soothing. She has an amazing ability to feel the qualities of Love that occur in the energy medicine sessions.” – Susan